BURANE II – The universal Er: YAG laser system
BURANE II is a universal Erbium YAG laser system for classic aesthetic ablation. The Er:YAG laser is ideal for skin resurfacing, skin rejuvenation, smoothing of scars and removal of benign skin changes including those associated with ageing.
With a 2940nm wavelength, the BURANE II system provides an all-around solution for skin rejuvenation and for precise cold ablation of superficial pigmented skin changes. It significantly improves overall skin tone, elasticity and texture, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and scars, including acne scars. BURANE II XL is an extended version of the system with unique Triple Mode Technology and two optional hand pieces offering fractional ablative capabilities.
- Optimal skin resurfacing- using a gold standard wavelength for cold ablation, adding heat only when needed
- Precision – with six spot sizes
- Fast treatment – with high power and high pulse repetition rates
- Exceptionally versatile – treating a wide range of indications
- Upgradable – with the option to perform fractional treatments
- Minimal side effects
Benign Superficial Skin Changes
Superficial lesions and pigment changes are removed quickly and gently through precise, cold ablation of soft tissue. These include:
• Non-pigmented dermal nevi such as warts and xanthelasma
• Epidermal benign pigmented nevi such as solar lentigo
• Actinic and seborrheic keratosis
BURANE II XL’s patented Thermal mode gently and safely smoothes fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen renewal within connective tissue. In Combination mode, BURANE II XL combines ablation of the upper skin layer with intense thermal stimulation of the connective tissue, optimizing treatment of wrinkles.
BURANE II XL’s thermal and combination treatment modes effectively treat hypertrophic and hypotrophic scars, including acne scars, by replacing the compacted scar tissue with healthy new collagen. The treatment also reduces associated symptoms such as redness, tightness and itching.